Commercial Awning Benefits
Increase your business.
- Attract attention and increase street visibility.
- Enhance your business image while creating a positive first impression.
- Create atmosphere and give your business charm and charisma.
- Adding custom designed graphics/lettering to your awning provides instant recognition for your business. Choose from:
Enhance the architecture of your building
- Add dimension and style to an otherwise plain structure.
- Compliment and echo the architecture of an interesting building.
Earn LEED points in your green building projects
- Awnings help achieve the U.S. Green Building Council LEED requirement that at least 90% of the glazing on the south-facing wall is completely shaded at noon on June 21 and unshaded at noon on December 21.
Increase energy savings
- Exterior awnings reduce inside temperatures by as much as 20 degrees.
- U.S. Department of Energy and American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) studies show that an awning can reduce heat gain by 55 to 65 percent on southern-facing windows and 72 to 77 percent on western exposures.
- Since awning fabric doesn’t trap heat or moisture, an awning can reduce air-conditioning costs by as much as 25%.
Shade hot window areas
- Shield your merchandise and furnishings from undue fading.
- Keep your patrons comfortable.
- Reduce glare.
Stand out from the crowd with a custom store front awning.
Enhance & Protect entrances and walkways
Protect your display items from harmful sunlight
Add a logo or custom design
Dozens of colors fabrics to choose